The Lake DuBay Lions are hosting a Farmers’ Market at the Lake DuBay Lions Park located at 203701 County Hwy DB (formerly known as 1640 County Highway DB), in the heart of Knowlton, on the shores of Lake DuBay.
- 2:00 to 6:00 pm
- June through October
- Vendors are required to register with and be approved by the Lake DuBay Lions.
- Vendors must display a business sign with name and address listed on their booth.
- Vendors are not protected under the liability insurance of the Lake DuBay Lions.
- There is a vendor’s fee of $25.00 for the season. This fee is waived for the year 2019.
- Registered vendors must sell only what they grow and/or list origin of product with sign and price.
- No live animals or rummage style items may be sold.
- Vendors selling food items other than fresh, whole fruits and vegetables, honey, cider, sorghum, maple syrup, and non-potentially hazardous packaged foods must provide a copy of their license and seller’s permit. Please contact the Marathon County Health Department at 717-261-1900 to obtain information about obtaining this license.
- Booths may be set up on the north side of the driveway in the grass area. Setup locations are not reserved and are first come first served.
- At the end of each Farmers’ Market, vendors must clean the area and remove trash.
If you are interested in selling your product at the Lake DuBay Lions Farmers’ Market please contact our Farmers’ Market Chairperson for more information at 715-814-1331.